|
|
|
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 Been a long time since I did anything here.Well, for all you ppl who ever read my blog, would have already known that I'm expecting a 2nd time! New baby on the way and arriving in early Sept if all goes well. Ash will be 3 by then. A big little sister she will be. I used to think that the life changes is bigger when you go from 0 kid to 1 kid. But my colleague who has 2 says that it's even bigger change from 1 to 2! "That's because your world dun only evolve around 1 kid now, you need to juggle 2!" she says. Other than that, I've got a new boss, due to re-org again. Very thankful cos it's a male boss! Woohoo. I think I work better for men. Women bosses are too micro and uptight. Well, maybe it's a sweeping statement but I dun need another one to confirm this theory. And I certainly dun hope for myself to become one in future. *daily chant: I must not become one micro-boss!* Other than this, no pay increment or major upheaval at work. So all's good/not too bad. Hope no bad news to come. Things are supposed to be good for a snake this year, no?
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |